The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    100/50 for me which i am really pleased with as have had a really long day at work and wasnt going to come on.

Managed it in just under an hour :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • littlesheepy
    Options
    160/50 for me today. Thought i was doing to well. Had 1 60SB PL survey not credit that i've put a ticket in about, so fingers crossed will get that too :)
  • dinglefoot
    dinglefoot Posts: 2,234 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I keep getting the same stupid daily survey about crisps! I've done it twice, yesterday and last week...but I really can't be bothered with doing it all over again today when I only did it yesterday. Does anyone else keep getting this?
    SPC '21 #075
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I keep going away and coming back to nothing lol When I do get a DS I am immediately thrown off it and though I've already done 5 rounds of SBTV I don't think I can go through the tedium of more or the games!
  • dinglefoot
    Options
    Hooray, just got 12sb for searching 'hot chocolate' :D
    SPC '21 #075
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    dinglefoot wrote: »
    I keep getting the same stupid daily survey about crisps! I've done it twice, yesterday and last week...but I really can't be bothered with doing it all over again today when I only did it yesterday. Does anyone else keep getting this?

I've done about 6 crisp surveys over the past few weeks - they are a similar format but different products and ideas. It does get a bit monotonous, but they are quite quick and easy and at least I always get accepted for them :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    edited 27 October 2012 at 10:46PM
    Options
    Just did a search on 'Apple Crumble' but didn't get anything. Then searched 'Apple Pie and Custard' and won 9sb and the Goulbar collector's bill. I think Apple Crumble is much nicer though :)

For goodness sake - it won't let me type in 'g houl' - I think it must think it's an offensive word
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    2014 goal £180/600
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Just did a search on 'Apple Crumble' but didn't get anything. Then searched 'Apple Pie and Custard' and won 9sb and the Goulbar collector's bill. I think Apple Crumble is much nicer though :)

I wonder why there are explanation marks over that word you typed, it isn't rude, had to quote your post in reply box to see what was omitted!

LOL I se you've had the same problem!
  • dinglefoot
    edited 27 October 2012 at 10:52PM
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    I've done about 6 crisp surveys over the past few weeks - they are a similar format but different products and ideas. It does get a bit monotonous, but they are quite quick and easy and at least I always get accepted for them :)

Wow, that's a lot of crisp surveys :eek: Thanks, I'll just grit my teeth with boredom and get answering then :rotfl:

I'm at 26/50 at the moment and feeling very tired after a long day of training staff/managing staff and visiting a relative in hospital...so not sure how much more I'll get today. I'll probably stop after this crisp survey :D
    SPC '21 #075
  • paulshorse
    Options
    dinglefoot wrote: »
    Wow, that's a lot of crisp surveys :eek: Thanks, I'll just grit my teeth with boredom and get answering then :rotfl:

I'm at 26/50 at the moment and feeling very tired after a long day of training staff/managing staff and visiting a relative in hospital...so not sure how much more I'll get today. I'll probably stop after this crisp survey :D

With daily surveys, I always think that if I get accepted for one then it's better to do it and get the swagbucks so that I can at least get the daily goal. If you get accepted then click out of it you run the risk of not getting accepted for another that day, then it's a struggle to hit target :)
    2014 goal £180/600
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills