The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Lost2 wrote: »
    yes they do If you have a referral, every-time they win any SB you get the same amount and you get them till they have earned 1000 SB :D

It only applies to searches, not anything else done on Swagbucks.
  • emmilou
    emmilou Posts: 297 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has anyone done the Daily Survey on energy suppliers? I've just completed it but didn't get credited. I have a screenshot of the page that says,

yes I did it about 5 mins ago it didnt credit :( thought it was too good to be true as it was a fairly quick one!
    • Make 2023 in 2023 # £00/2023
    • Mortgage free Aug 2022
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Happi wrote: »
    Just finished that one, it kept asking me to enable java which was, just waited and waited and eventually the trailer played.

I left it alone, but it never asked me to enable anything:( I'm mainly using Firefox and apart from the Skyfall vid, which gives me an 'unsecure site' message and doesn't play, everything else seems OK. Waiting for another DS that doesn't ask if I have a car lol!
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Bmth100 wrote: »
    Do friends on swagbucks change your earnings in some way? I wasn't aware you could have them

No, having friends on swagbucks doesn't change your earnings at all.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • Happi
    Happi Posts: 1,523 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Really easy survey about tyres on PL for 60sb. I know very little about tyres but it didn't matter. That's what they were trying to find out.

Just got that, very quick and easy, final page takes a while to load though for anyone who might get it.
  • Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,594 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I've just had a survey for going to the cinema
    and part way threw it said that I need to download something
    so I came out of that survey as I don't like to download things like that.. do any of you download things they ask you to
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£
  • mrsyardbroom
    Options
    Lost2 wrote: »
    I've just had a survey for going to the cinema
    and part way threw it said that I need to download something
    so I came out of that survey as I don't like to download things like that.. do any of you download things they ask you to

I feel it's safer not to download anything. People on this forum have said they've had trouble after downloading stuff so I leave it well alone.
  • Art_Vandelay_2
    Options
    Really easy survey about tyres on PL for 60sb. I know very little about tyres but it didn't matter. That's what they were trying to find out.

Just done that - 8 minutes waiting for the final page to load. "Technical error" on their part means no credit. :mad:
  • mrsyardbroom
    edited 26 October 2012 at 4:48PM
    Options
    Just done that - 8 minutes waiting for the final page to load. "Technical error" on their part means no credit. :mad:
    No it doesn't. Try reloading the page after a few minutes. If you've already closed down the page go to your history and open it up again. It will eventually reload and it should credit. I think PL are must be having trouble with an overloaded server as I've had several errors this afternoon but I've been able to carry on if I've waited and then reloaded the page.
  • littlesheepy
    Options
    Does anybody else have a problem with not hearing any sound on the songpeople ones? I'm always dsq'd because i can't here what the test sound is. The song window comes up the right and the play timer shows but i can't actually hear anything. I'm on a Mac using Chrome. I've tried disabling one or the other of the flash addons (one in chrome or independent one) but still doesn't work.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure