The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• Happi
    Happi Posts: 1,523 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I usually get 3 x £10 paypal payments so that's about 6000 sb. I'm hoping to get a fourth one this month which would make it about 8000 sb.

Just got notification of 3 AGV credited to my account, very nice, but i'm sure i earned twice that amount when i don't get credits for stuff.

I'm researching survey sites to get a fair price, and i found 2 already, PM me if you are interested, they might be invite only, but in it to win it :D
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Happi wrote: »
    Look on facebook, Uk one, the answer is lois xfactor judge surname lol begins with w, i would tell you but the posters on here would lay an egg ;)

It seems a bit daft this one. Everyone on FB has put the answer in the comments!:D
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    It seems a bit daft this one. Everyone on FB has put the answer in the comments!:D

LOL I did the same at first, thinking the SB's would then just appear in my ledger......you'd think I'd know how to use SB by now lol!
  • Happi
    Happi Posts: 1,523 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options

Lol i thought it was barlow ;)
  • dinglefoot
    dinglefoot Posts: 2,234 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options

That's what I did! I thought that was how you did it because I'd never used a code before :rotfl:
    SPC '21 #075
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone else getting 502 Bad Gateway error on Peanut Labs wall? Mine alternates between that error and and a blank page :(
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Anyone else getting 502 Bad Gateway error on Peanut Labs wall? Mine alternates between that error and and a blank page :(

Yes I'm getting that too. Not a good day for me I'm afraid.
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    still no supersonic for me :-( was all excited when I saw others had theirs back. I have closed everything logged in and out :-( anyone have any ideas?
  • littlesheepy
    Options
    Happi wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that, have you contacted them to ask why?

I have no trusted surveys even though my profile is one that should have unlimited if i wanted, also PL is broken for me lately too :(

Had around 10 video's today which is poor compared to weeks gone by.

My supersonic wall came back yesterday but an offer i did on that did not credit!

I'm beginning to think that SB's does have a limit on number of bucks you can earn in a given time.

They just said the company weren't offering me their wall at this time :(
    I'm starting to think its a little more limited at times.
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    still no supersonic for me :-( was all excited when I saw others had theirs back. I have closed everything logged in and out :-( anyone have any ideas?

Toria, have you got the tabs on the Supersonic wall - All, Mobile, Free and Premium?
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills