We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Techn wrote: »
    63sb trusted survey about strepcils. though the first qualifying question seemed to be about what american cereal brands you buy. bizarre.

My qualifying questions were about 'pastimes', such as when was the last time I went to a poetry reading and when was the last time I rode a dinosaur :rotfl:
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • claireish
    Options
    Been disqualified from four different daily surveys so far, and on each one I was disqualified after saying I lived in Yorkshire. If it happens in any more surveys I'm going to start to think swagbucks are 'Yorkshire-ist' or something :rotfl:
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 17 September 2012 at 4:30PM
    Options
    Has anyone had a Trusted Survey for 50SB, Survey Time 3 mins and been taken to a GFK 'What I Buy' Panel and been invited to join? Spam?

http://www.whatb.co.uk/JoinGFK.asp?c=ss015&p=GP3
  • paulshorse
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    Has anyone had a Trusted Survey for 50SB, Survey Time 3 mins and been taken to a GFK 'What I Buy' Panel and been invited to join? Spam?

Yes - just got that one - I think GFK surveys are OK but I didn't want to join so clicked out of it :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    Options
    claireish wrote: »
    Been disqualified from four different daily surveys so far, and on each one I was disqualified after saying I lived in Yorkshire. If it happens in any more surveys I'm going to start to think swagbucks are 'Yorkshire-ist' or something :rotfl:

The same thing happens to me - I officially live in East Midlands but my post code is a South Yorkshire one and we get Yorkshire TV. If there is an option I click East Midlands but often it just gives you the option of the Yorkshire tv station and I usually get DQd then. This happens to me on survey sites not linked to swagbucks too. :(
    2014 goal £180/600
  • sc0use24
    Options
    is anyone else having problems with sbtv mobile? mines isnt crediting left it running for half hour still nothing all the vids playing
  • beegee181
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »

http://www.whatb.co.uk/JoinGFK.asp?c=ss015&p=GP3

I don't think it's spam. I signed up last week some time (when I was desparate for the bucks!) and received the first survey a couple of days ago. I don't think there's any penalty if you don't do it but entry into some sort of prize draw if you do. Seems perfectly legit to me so far and I'm usually a bit paranoid about this sort of thing.
  • Spendnsave2010
    Options
    nice and easy 5 min trusted survey about gardening for 50sb, tried a 3 min one also 50sb to join gfk home panel but then it told me they weren't recruiting and didn't change page.

Also day 12 and still not got amazon vouchers, put a comment on the facebook page and they said would look into it. Strange as they normally credit in 4-5 days - just when i need a new iron lol they take longer
  • mrsyardbroom
    Options
    sc0use24 wrote: »
    is anyone else having problems with sbtv mobile? mines isnt crediting left it running for half hour still nothing all the vids playing

Isn't this the one you aren't supposed to use in the UK? I might be wrong as I never downloaded it but perhaps someone else will know.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • mrsyardbroom
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    We are not allowed to use the SBTV mobile - one of the members on here got an email from Swagbucks saying that they had found her using the mobile application which is against Swagbucks rules as apparently it is not an official App. An official one is to be brought out for us in the UK later this year, apparently. So this may be the reason why the meter is not moving. Everyone on here has stopped using the App in case they get their accounts de-activated. If you look back at the previous Swagbucks thread you should be able to find the post. It did cause quite a stir at the time :(

I've just found the post about sbtv mobile.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family