Nationwide instructed valuation is this a good sign?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Princess_giggles
    Options
    We had the valuation done last Weds and on the system there's a tick next to paperwork and under review next to valuation. Hope this is a good sign as we're still very impatiently waiting to hear about our offer.
  • missamyx
    Options
    I don't know if you have twitter but if you do tweet @asknationwide and they can check the status of your application! X
  • holly_hobby
    holly_hobby Posts: 5,363 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    rizla1980 wrote: »
    hi holly

I've got a DIP from nationwide and my broker advised me that initial underwriting done and also had valuation done on last Thursday which came back at the offer price we had for the house. My broker advised me I should get offer this coming week. But I'm still nervous and can't sleep as i keep thinking we might not get offer. I'm so stressed do you think I will get offer or is there more hurdles to come.

With a DIP, that means that CRA checks have been done (which is where AIPs fall down, as only public domain checks are done so as not to leave a record of the search). So in theory as long as everything else stacks up inc survey - you should be ok.

The only thing to stop an offer (either at all, or downvalue/retention) would be a duff survey.

Try not to worry .....

H x
  • rizla1980
    Options
    Thank you holly.I hope I get an offer soon.
  • Princess_giggles
    Options
    I feel your pain digital phase!Our valuation is sitting in a queue at Nationwide waiting to be looked at. What's annoying is the paperwork is fine the solicitors are ready to go and were just waiting for them to look at our valuation!!!!
  • Princess_giggles
    Options
    Rizla1980 I know this doesn't help but we are in exactly the same position...good luck keep us posted if you hear
  • rizla1980
    Options
    Princess giggles I hope you get your offer confirmation very soon and I will let you know as soon as I get my offer. Keep us posted.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure