We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

£10 Escentual voucher with Fabulous?

I received an email saying I'd won a £10 Escentual voucher with Fabulous. I don't remember entering, but its not surprise with the amount I entered!

Did anybody else win? Or can remember where it's from? I've tried to reply to the email but the lady its from has been out of the office since she sent it!

Thanks in advance!
August '12 wins: £10 Essentuals vouchers, £50 Boots Vouchers, Dry Like Me Potty Kit, Johnson Face Wash and Exfoliatior, Loreal Mythic Oil, £50 Love2Shop Vouchers.

Comments

• nelie
    nelie Posts: 1,568
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I'm not too sure, did a quick search on here and can only find a £20 - does the email look official?
    December Wins: £300 worth of board games, £500 Tesco Vouchers Best Win in 2023: £500 Tesco Vouchers
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,610
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Hi, I think it's from Chelsea's post here:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4125427&highlight=escentual

E: 16/08 Win 1 of 25 £10 Escentual .com Vouchers

I had a peek and you ticked thanks for this - not that I was checking up on you, I was just playing detective to see if I could find the comp for you. So congratulations :T
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • Thanks very much Blulu! Hopefully it will appear soon! :-)
    August '12 wins: £10 Essentuals vouchers, £50 Boots Vouchers, Dry Like Me Potty Kit, Johnson Face Wash and Exfoliatior, Loreal Mythic Oil, £50 Love2Shop Vouchers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure