Is it time to end ‘free’ banking?
Poll started 21 Aug 2012
We’ve long said ‘free’ banking’s a myth. In reality, it’s ‘fees-free’ for those in credit. The price is no in-credit interest, high overdraft interest and hefty bank charges.
Some policy wonks are calling for the end of 'free' banking. They say banks would mis-sell less, as they wouldn’t need to flog as many other products to subsidise it.
So, a simple choice: would you change things?
Did you vote? Why did you pick that option? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click this
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards