We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Superdrug Hot Cloth Cleanser

13

Comments

  • geri1965_2
    geri1965_2 Posts: 8,736 Forumite
    JINXUK wrote: »
    On a dry face, rub the cleanser all over your face. Then with a hot wet cloth, ring out excess water. Take off the cleanser. Repeat until clean.

    Oh, is that it? I do that already with my aqueous cream and microfibre cloth.
  • JINXUK
    JINXUK Posts: 561 Forumite
    geri1965 wrote: »
    Oh, is that it? I do that already with my aqueous cream and microfibre cloth.

    Yup. me too. When i can be bothered with the faff :T

    Much cheaper and imo just as good.
  • cpoir
    cpoir Posts: 1,040 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    They ran the same offer last year and I bought 2 of them. Smells lovely but I didn't think it was as good as Liz Earle :o
    Addicted to MSE ;)
  • Angelina-M
    Angelina-M Posts: 1,541 Forumite
    I used to use the Eve Lom version of this but then changed to extra virgin olive oil and got the same results. A lot of these contain petroleum by products which I don't want to use on my skin. Olive oil is lovely. I still have my EL cloths and use those.

    Sometimes I add a bit of lavender eo and that smells gorgeous, and I also chop and change with oils, at the moment i've got some cod liver oil in and thats lovely and rich!
  • nessajb
    nessajb Posts: 49 Forumite
    I tried this when it was on offer last year and to be honest didnt rate it at all!! far to thick and heavy for my skin.
  • I was thinking of getting this 2 of these, but as a few have rated it not that good. Is there anything else in the vitamin E range that is good?
  • Ordered this today - got 4 x hot cloth cleansers (£5.99 each, 2 for £3.99) plus 2 other products (in offer 2 for £3.99) all for £11.97 INC DELIVERY! Superdrug website lets you have free postage as long as the original price = over the £25 minimum. That's a years supply of cleanser for me haha!

    @Poorgirl-54 - their moisturiser day cream spf15 is really good too. (£2.99 i think)
  • i think its a really good deal
    thanks wannabecouponer, ill have a look into it
  • Beshki
    Beshki Posts: 247 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Showing as out of stock :(
  • drama........i was so excited (lol) i went in store yesterday london (tooting), and got 1xhot cloth cleanser and 1x moisturiser.

    At the check out i was charged £10.99 and i told her about the 2 for 3.99 offer price, the manager came and said the hot cloth cleanser isn't part of the offer and i showed her the price, she was shocked and she took it off straight away, let me have it for £3.99 price but said it was pricing mistake, i told her it was online too, but she said some blahhhhhhhh abt how it was priced wrong and she's reporting it to head office.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.