We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Rain Poncho

Have tickets to the basketball tomorrow and have just heard that the weather will be a bit wet at times - that's not going to spoil our day, but does anyone know if I can buy a rain poncho at the Olympic Park?

I should have bought that bright pink one I saw in Poundland last week!

Thanks for your help.

Comments

  • Stompa
    Stompa Posts: 8,420 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    cqdaniels wrote: »
    I should have bought that bright pink one I saw in Poundland last week!
    If all else fails, I believe there's a Poundland in the mall directly over the road from Stratford station. Whether they'll have been stripped bare of ponchos is another matter though!
    Stompa
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.