Baby outdoor swing??

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in I wanna buy-it or do-it
3 replies 590 views
mu7861mu7861 Forumite
62 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in I wanna buy-it or do-it
Hey guys,

I am looking for an outdoor baby swing with frame etc for my 12 month years old baby. And ideas on any good swings for a good price? Which one to get?

Many thanks

m

Replies

• mu7861mu7861 Forumite
    62 Posts
    any ideas guys?

thanks
  • SplashySplashy Forumite
    172 Posts
    Hi I have the kids active one which I think is Argos (I got it from freecycle) It has a massive footprint, i don't remember my last one being that big

they do say til 3, but I found by 2-ish they were simply too big and their feet were dragging on the floor

we left the old one out over winter and it did go rusty/seat faded pretty badly

If I had my time again ~I think I woud get one of the swings that can be converted to a main swing - or just get a main swing and get a baby seat to go on it - but dh says I can't have a proper swing, so that's a bit of a moot point

My friend has the tp one (baby) tbh they are look the same, except some come with ground pegs (there isn't on the argos one I have)

sorry it is brief, typing 1 handed
  • krobertskroberts Forumite
    253 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    We bought a large frame that could be grown into and then just bought a baby seat for it. Smyths toystore do some good deals, especially now summer is coming to an end, we got ours there last year. I tend to think wooden frames last longer as metal ones rust quickly
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals