Southern M5 - any nice pubs?

Options
OxJak
OxJak Posts: 108 Forumite
We're going down to Cornwall next week and want to break the journey somewhere between Bristol and Taunton. Can anybody recommend a nice pub for lunch with easy access to the M5?

Comments

• chuckles1066
    chuckles1066 Posts: 2,670 Forumite
    Options
    OxJak wrote: »
    We're going down to Cornwall next week and want to break the journey somewhere between Bristol and Taunton. Can anybody recommend a nice pub for lunch with easy access to the M5?

The Priory Inn at Portbury (Gordano services exit), literally 600 yards from the junction.
    You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky

Any advice that you receive from me is worth exactly what you paid for it. Not a penny more or a penny less.
  • angelatgraceland
    Options
    Snap! I was going to recommend this one also. Ive heard it is good though Ive not tried it myself.
    Annual Grocery budget 2018 is £1500 pa £125 calendar month £28.84 pw for 3 adults
  • lynzpower
    lynzpower Posts: 25,311 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    http://www.5minutesaway.co.uk/

this is a good site for any drivers sick of the little chef/ wimpy/ burker king offerings on mortorways :D
    :beer: Well aint funny how its the little things in life that mean the most? Not where you live, the car you drive or the price tag on your clothes.
    Theres no dollar sign on piece of mind
    This Ive come to know...
    So if you agree have a drink with me, raise your glasses for a toast :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills