🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Links of London team GB bracelet £10 argos

Options

Comments

• moosetastic
    moosetastic Posts: 1,195 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    i got one of these from Next for £20 and are definately worth it, so a tenner is a bargain! the plate on the front is sterling silver, and i love the cute little lion head tag at the back! Will be wearing mine with pride over the next couple of weeks
    You're so very special, I wish I was special :dance:

• grumpydee
    grumpydee Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks OP for putting this on. Had been looking at them in Next but hadn't decided to buy one at £20.

Just been to Argos to get one for £10!!!! Such a fab bargain! :)
  • Kerrynl
    Kerrynl Posts: 93 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks OP, purchase 2 one for me and the OH. Looking good on our wrists :)
  • shoe*gal_2
    shoe*gal_2 Posts: 1,447 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know whether any of the money goes to charity or is it just profit to Links?

Links stuff is lovely. I got a necklace and charms from their outlet at Bicester - my son's gift to me for Mother's Day. It cost me £80 but it's his thought that counts ;).
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 47,143 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    i got one of these from Next for £20 and are definately worth it, so a tenner is a bargain! the plate on the front is sterling silver, and i love the cute little lion head tag at the back! Will be wearing mine with pride over the next couple of weeks

The description states silver plate, not sterling silver. :(
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Furny
    Furny Posts: 846 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks Op. Perfect gift for my Cousins 18th in a couple of weeks.:j
  • wendyphant
    wendyphant Posts: 1,351 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks OP I just got mine and love it. I want a keepsake of 2012 but there is a lot of tat out there or over priced stuff this is perfect x
    :happyhear YUMMY MUMMY TO HENRY BEAR AGED 10:happyhear
    slimming world need to get back to target 25lb to go
    Disney World here we come May 2018:j
  • nikflo
    nikflo Posts: 504 Forumite
    Options
    Although I think they look cheap, I've ordered two, as I figured they are a nice token of the games. And no doubt I'll regret it if I don't get them! Plus my daughter can wear it on Tuesday when we go to the Olympics.
  • silkcutblue
    silkcutblue Posts: 635 Forumite
    Options
    Got one after seeing this post. They are lovely! Very impressed (and, on the same trip, I went into TK Maxx to find official Olympic tee shirts for £5 - all in time for my three trips to see Olympic events)

YAY!
  • adysmum
    adysmum Posts: 105 Forumite
    Options
    Got one after seeing this post. They are lovely! Very impressed (and, on the same trip, I went into TK Maxx to find official Olympic tee shirts for £5 - all in time for my three trips to see Olympic events)

YAY!

Ooh! Good to know about TK Maxx, gonna pop down before we come to the olympics too! :j:j:beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport