»

Sonic, Pacman and more: retro online games

New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

Sonic, Pacman and more: retro online games

edited 2 October 2018 at 4:40PM in Freebies (no spend required)
11 replies 42.3K views
scottyboy777scottyboy777
2 posts
Forumite
I've been Money Tipped!
edited 2 October 2018 at 4:40PM in Freebies (no spend required)
http://www.classicgamesarcade.com

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 2 Oct: If you ever feel the need for a nostalgia trip, take a look at this classic games arcade site where you can play classic video games for free including Pac Man, Snake and Tetris.

Big thanks to scottyboy777 for the original spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Replies

• tropicaltopaztropicaltopaz
    44 posts
    Forumite
    Part of the Furniture
    Thanks, scottyboy, there's some great games on there, I'll definitely have a go when I have time!
  • mizfiestamizfiesta
    440 posts
    Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    I'm back in 1983 as an addicted 13 year old!:)
    "...and in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make".
  • Oh MY~
    THE JOY OF PACMAN!
    Thank you all for making MSE so wonderful!

2015 wins-2 adventure travel shows tixs, £1000 explore vouchers, map of Tokyo.:A
  • is there a space invaders?
    :):):):):):):j:):):):):):)
  • Norman_CastleNorman_Castle
    9.3K posts
    Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 5000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't harass a hippie. You'll get bad karma.
    Hate the multi post quote. Hate the stupid 21 "badges" in my profile. Complete waste of space needing to be scrolled past daily to find posts you've commented on. Badges? Is this the Brownies?
  • building_with_legobuilding_with_lego
    2.6K posts
    Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 1000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know of any free Tetris anywhere? There are lots of copies which just aren't the same :(
    They call me Dr Worm... I'm interested in things; I'm not a real doctor but I am a real worm. :grin:
  • Thanks loved playing Pac Man
  • mizfiestamizfiesta
    440 posts
    Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭

First time playing space invaders in probably 30 years and I've still got what it takes! :T
    "...and in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make".
  • Happy news try openttd.org/en/ transport tycoon rehashed to work on most new windows including windows 7.
  • Heres a few game sites you might like playretrogames.com theres Alex Kidd, Sonic,Mario and many many more.
    myrealgames.com no sign up required, theres a great game here called Supercow easy to play,hard to master - arrow buttons to move space bar to jump. mindjolt.com great game Bamboozle 2 a match 3 game and many more...