Free Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars at London Paddington

Options
If anyone's near Paddington Station the lovely Nature Valley people have been giving away free Crunchy Granola bars - and lots of them!

I pass through the station weekday mornings and evenings and they've actually been there since last Wednesday evening. I walk past them a few times and have come away with LOADS.

Sometmes they also have 50p money off coupons. In Tesco at the weekend they were 2 boxes for £3 and 12 in a box, I think, so it's not bad value anyway, but even better with the coupon!

Sorry I didn't post earlier, but I really didn't think they'd still be there. Worth a look if you're in the area.

Comments

• BernadetteChurch
    Options
    My colleague's just come in and said they're also at Victoria Station.
  • Absinthe_Fairy
    Options
    They are also at Waterloo - or at least they were on Saturday. Very tasty bars too!
    Sealed Pot Challenge Number 1225
    £365 in £365 Days 2013
    No Buying Toiletries 2013
  • HermanWinthorpe
    Options
    saw them at Victoria too!
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    hubbie got a couple of packs yesterday at Waterloo, my daughter liked them :)
  • hunkietechie
    Options
    They are available at Liverpool street station too but apparently today is the last day for this freebie!
  • forever.insane
    Options
    They were also at Brighton station. I got loads. I buy enough of the stuff anyway so I feel OK if my pockets are stuffed with free packs and MOC's :D

I was hoping to get some full size packs for £1, but coop has stopped their £1.50 per pack offer :(
    Thought for the day: each generation of mankind tends to hug the illusion of having reached the culmination of human achievement. Yet, as we scoff at our groping ancestors, so our descendants will surely scoff at us.

-C.F Harriss - Worthing at War - August 17 1941
  • yorks808
    yorks808 Posts: 613 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got some at Victoria station last week. Tasted goood!
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    They were also at Brighton station. I got loads. I buy enough of the stuff anyway so I feel OK if my pockets are stuffed with free packs and MOC's :D

I was hoping to get some full size packs for £1, but coop has stopped their £1.50 per pack offer :(

Your aviator got me then. I was trying to get this spider thing off the screen. :o
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options

At the weekend Tesco had them at £1.50 a box. So at £1 for 12 they're pretty good value. As well as my loads of free bars I've got plenty of MOCs as well so will be eating these things forever. Lucky they taste good!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure