Elite 11+. Home of the Mr 3Dogs guided glitches. And of course whoopsied mushrooms ;)

Options

Comments

• Laura_Cello
    Laura_Cello Posts: 1,060 Forumite
    Options
    Found you!!! Thanks for the new thread!

Just back from getting some mouthwash! -in two places in our shop, labeled £3.xx in one, and £1 in the other ;)

Super good!!

And got my Braun Epi thing in the post!!

Good news day! :T:T
  • tigerwhite_2
    tigerwhite_2 Posts: 7,208 Forumite
    Options
    worry-wart wrote: »
    Hon, is that really the most appropriate thing to have on the front page of a thread in memory of Mr3dogs? We get it - you like posting photos of yourself in your kecks but I don't think this is the time or place :( It just feels kinda insulting :(
    SW42 wrote: »
    I didn't know Mr 3Dogs but I'm sure he would have wanted everybody to be themselves. Thanks for showing your concern though :)
    Issyc wrote: »
    I think that this thread is a tribute to Mr3Dogs and a return to our usual banter/glitches etc. Locarr's knickers are just part of that banter so I'll think we'll be okay. x

The old thread was closed prematurely out of respect to Mr 3 dogs.. as Issy quite rightly says, Mr 3 dogs (and Mrs 3 dogs) will both be smiling & laughing about Locarr in his pants. Locarr hasn't meant any harm, in fact, I'm glad to see them again! ;):T
    Tiger :cool:
    I'm a body double for Claudia Schiffer and i wont get out of bed for less than [STRIKE]£10k per day[/STRIKE] a 1p find
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hi everyone :hello: and thanks Queen of Cheap for the lovely new sparkly thread

Not ventured out today too much going on here at the mo :( but may have to get away for a break and head to Ts for my mouth wash :)
    Hope everyone enjoying sunshine, it's glorious here in my part of Suffolk :)
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • Classy_Chick06
    Classy_Chick06 Posts: 4,195 Forumite
    Options
    thanks for the new thread, can i just ask... why are people reserving a place ? i dont understand.
    It`s nice to be important, but its more important to be nice.
    The world is full of people throwing stones at us. Its what you do with them that counts. Build a wall or build a bridge.
  • tigerwhite_2
    Options
    Bananababe wrote: »
    Hi from sunny Majorca.

Sorry horrible connection so cant catch up.

Mr 3dogs Away glitching with the angels.

Love to mrs 3dogs xxxxxxxx
    Hi bananababe :wave: Hope you enjoy your hols
    I'm a body double for Claudia Schiffer and i wont get out of bed for less than [STRIKE]£10k per day[/STRIKE] a 1p find
  • midwinter
    midwinter Posts: 3,605 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have to say something today:

Is this thread simply carrying on from the last thread, or are we all starting afresh?

There are many others on this thread who have recently, and not so recently, lost loved and dear ones also. Constant reference is opening wounds that hurt some.

*goes to watch how the thread progresses*
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open
  • Issyc
    Issyc Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    tigerwhite wrote: »
    The old thread was closed prematurely out of respect to Mr 3 dogs.. as Issy quite rightly says, Mr 3 dogs (and Mrs 3 dogs) will both be smiling & laughing about Locarr in his pants. Locarr hasn't meant any harm, in fact, I'm glad to see them again! ;):T

Well, I wouldn't go as far as that!!:)
  • brand8
    brand8 Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanx for the new thread queen of cheep happy glitching one and all
  • midwinter
    midwinter Posts: 3,605 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thanks for the new thread, can i just ask... why are people reserving a place ? i dont understand.

Mostly if there is important information missed off the first post, then additional information can be given near the start of the thread.
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open
  • tigerwhite_2
    Options
    Found you!!! Thanks for the new thread!

Just back from getting some mouthwash! -in two places in our shop, labeled £3.xx in one, and £1 in the other ;)

Super good!!

And got my Braun Epi thing in the post!!

Good news day! :T:T

Bad news - the lurkers had ransacked the shelves
    Good news - it was priced at £1 BOGOF
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure