New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

Free knitting patterns

edited 8 February 2016 at 9:29AM in Freebies (no spend required)
14 replies 47K views
sarah1972sarah1972
15.9K posts
Forumite, Board Guide
Part of the Furniture 10000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 8 February 2016 at 9:29AM in Freebies (no spend required)
Some of these are a bit out of date but still maybe of use

http://www.deramores.com/knit-along/

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: This discussion was originally started in 2012, but the freebies are still available. Simply sign up to Deramores’ newsletter and get knitting patterns for free. Thanks to sarah1972 for sharing this offer.

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com

Replies

• Always on the look out for free knits, Thanks!
    ** Freebies and money saved with the help of you all? - Don't know ....lost count! **

Thank you costs nothing but means a lot. That's why I thank all posts I like!
  • The mug hug pattern looks like a great craft stall fundraising item. Might do one for hubby if I can work out "I heart U" lettering. Anniversary coming up in 8 days time!
  • mum2onemum2one
    16.3K posts
    Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, just downloaded the scarf, as going by the needles I'm going to swop it to DK wooland see how it looks, also downloaded the baby booties, they look gorgeous.
    Many thanks in advance xx
    Tackling the debt free life one day at a time xx;)
    RIP Dad, - Always love you, - He was 1 in a million xx
  • If you sign up to this email you get much more than knitting patterns free. You also get craft items, crochet etc. You also get cooking receipes etc. Anything really for the home and with no spend. Just the way we like it.

Cheryl

www bhg com

apparently even though I am not a new user it says I am and won't let me post a link so you will have to adapt what I have put to get you onto the site.

keep playing around on the site and it leads you to all sorts of stuff

enjoy
    :hello: Cheryl1914
  • If you want thousands of free patterns got to www.ravelry.com You have to register a user name but it is free to join
  • MeadowsMeadows
    4.5K posts
    Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    Cheryl1914 wrote: »
    If you sign up to this email you get much more than knitting patterns free. You also get craft items, crochet etc. You also get cooking receipes etc. Anything really for the home and with no spend. Just the way we like it.
    Cheryl
    www bhg com - apparently even though I am not a new user it says I am and won't let me post a link so you will have to adapt what I have put to get you onto the site.
    keep playing around on the site and it leads you to all sorts of stuff enjoy

http://www.bhg.com/
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
  • MeadowsMeadows
    4.5K posts
    Forumite
    queen-right-2.jpg:D got to get that one :)
  • are you absolutely sure meadows ??????????????????????
    :hello: Cheryl1914
  • MeadowsMeadows
    4.5K posts
    Forumite
    Cheryl1914 wrote: »
    are you absolutely sure meadows ??????????????????????

392860_gs1.jpg
  • RosieP83RosieP83
    11 posts
    Forumite
    Loving the knitted T-rex