free mp3 at Sainsbury's

Options
This was from the MSE email.

go to http://www.tunechecker.com/ and click on the box on the right to find the code. You can get a free mp3 track up to 99p at https://www.sainsburysentertainment.co.uk

It worked for me, but I just wanted to point out it doesn't seem to be "any track" as the email says. Seemed not to work for older ones of the right price, so I picked something off a recent album and was able to get that. :)

Comments

• alison161
    alison161 Posts: 159 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Worked for me on a 99p one from 1975 - not old as far as I`m concerned, but ancient I imagine as far as the youth of today would think! Therefore just have a go, however old the track and hope for the best. Thanks again.
  • donteatthat
    donteatthat Posts: 359 Forumite
    Options
    I haven't been able to get the download manager to work, and I'm on a brand new macbook pro. If anyone else has this issue and has got past it, let me know!
    Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you are usually right.
  • borrowers
    Options
    Hi all,
    I tried this today but Sainsburys says the only one I can have is the Monkeys song???? Even looking at all Sainsburys lists I can't see 3 million, what am I doing wrong?
    Thanks for any help.
  • chris.rams
    chris.rams Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Worked for me! :) Many thanks!
  • LOOBYLOU_2
    Options
    Like donteatthat, I couldn't get the download manager to work. Sainsburys say you have to have vers 3.3 of Adobe Air, then it worked like magic!

Only problem is, I can't get a free track even when entering the code, is there a list you choose from?
  • donteatthat
    donteatthat Posts: 359 Forumite
    Options
    I have AdobeAir3.3, and even tried the latest update of growl but still no good....I did call them on Friday about it and they have no idea either so I declare this a dead loss!!
    Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you are usually right.
  • dgokgo
    dgokgo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I had the same problem with Adobe Air. I also had version 3.3 but download manager wouldn't install. I uninstalled Adobe Air and the Sainsbury's download manager prompted me to re-install it. After this the download manager also installed OK and I managed to download my free track. That's the good news!!! Today I tried to download another track and received a message that the voucher code had been withdrawn!!! I understood it was valid until July 4th. Any ideas???
  • Skiergirl
    Skiergirl Posts: 995 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I can't get the download manager to work on a pc - anyone else had this problem ? I've tried IE and FF
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I called Sainsburys and was told the website crashed last night and as a result nothing is working properly, they've told me it should be working properly tonight.
  • prowla
    prowla Posts: 13,162 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hmmm - I selected an MP3 and entered the code at checkout, but it still showed 89p.

Guess it's not working properly.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport