E: 07/10 Win An iPhone 4s every Week (FB-Daily Entry)

Options
2»

Comments

• half_agony,_half_hope
    Options
    Thanks for posting but this comp is already here -

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4017959

Merge request sent to Dalkirst
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,932 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    The game won't load for me! :(
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £41,671.53
  • SCFC1961
    SCFC1961 Posts: 157 Forumite
    Options
    :( I am useless at this :(
  • RecoilShunt
    RecoilShunt Posts: 251 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 12 August 2012 at 7:44PM
    Options
    Sorry to bump, just wondering apart from the one winner I found from MSE has anyone else here won on this? Is it still one phone per day being given away? There was a row going on on FB because they apparently changed someone's name who was meant to be a winner, but hardly any of the names of the winners are actually on their page. I've been playing and getting to the end every day for weeks now, would love to win this!
    MSE wins: 2009 Altec Lansing iPhone speaker dock, 2012 Ribena 'Hunter' wellies :beer:, Local (non MSE) Tesco comp, Kindle Touch!
  • jaibaby
    jaibaby Posts: 4,001 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Sorry to bump, just wondering apart from the one winner I found from MSE has anyone else here won on this? Is it still one phone per day being given away? There was a row going on on FB because they apparently changed someone's name who was meant to be a winner, but hardly any of the names of the winners are actually on their page. I've been playing and getting to the end every day for weeks now, would love to win this!

I won (could have been the one you found :D ) - Up until a few days back it was a winner every week, I think it's throughout August there's a winner everyday (don't hold me to it). I haven't seen any other "compers" win everytime I've looked, but there has to be a few thousand playing it.

I think where they were accused of "changing" a winners name was more a spelling mistake - instead of writing "didn't win" they wrote "did win" by mistake then edited it.

Best of luck for the rest of the comp xx
    Thanks to all posters :A
  • deejohnson
    deejohnson Posts: 483 Forumite
    Options
    I never managed to save anyone, couldnt get passed level one
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income