We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The 11+ thread; where all are welcome, but be prepared for some serious money saving!

1…436437439441442…975

Comments

  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Home Insurance Hacker!
    dizzyditzy wrote: »
    It's lovely blue sky here:p I'm only a few miles away. Take care walking up and down that hill.

    Morning
    It is actually a nice morning here it won't last Tweets will send it here soon. Hope everyone has a good day and that those going on holiday have a great time.

    I got drenched going to work :( came out and it's sunny :mad: still is.
    Glad i live top o th'hill when its persisting it down.

    Think someones passed lurgy bug onto me i have a sore throat and feel ill but hey ho folk worse than me and i will be ok.

    Going to work via Tesco will go and get mum some sausages it's easier and quicker than explaining to her how to get them free :D
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Home Insurance Hacker!
    Miss_Laid wrote: »
    Westieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we been asked to give the quiz link, but I'm not sure if its from today or not :( and after my dismal 3/10 I think I best keep quiet :)


    Not sure but didn't snap say monday - friday next week
  • Miss_Laid
    Miss_Laid Posts: 6,212 Forumite
    edited 15 June 2012 at 9:27AM
    tweets wrote: »
    Not sure but didn't snap say monday - friday next week

    Yes that what I told Westie but she wouldn't believe me and kept insisting :rotfl::o
    Anyone can cuddle but only the Welsh can cwtch :)
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Home Insurance Hacker!
    Miss_Laid wrote: »
    Yes that what I told Westie but she wouldn't believe me and kept insiting :rotfl::o

    I noticed when i caught up. She will believe you now. :rotfl::rotfl:;)
  • karlie88
    karlie88 Posts: 9,114 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Good morning!

    Sunny in Manchester again?!? :eek:

    Although there seems to be some menacing grey clouds hanging over a few Tesco stores.

    :cool::D:cool:
    :grouphug: :D Official MSE canny forumite and HUKD VIP badge member :D :grouphug:
  • karlie88
    karlie88 Posts: 9,114 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Rubisco wrote: »

    :rotfl:

    Should have planned my coupon shop at that time in the store.

    :mad::rotfl::mad:
    :grouphug: :D Official MSE canny forumite and HUKD VIP badge member :D :grouphug:
  • Miss_Laid
    Miss_Laid Posts: 6,212 Forumite
    karlie88 wrote: »
    :rotfl:

    Should have planned my coupon shop at that time in the store.

    :mad::rotfl::mad:

    Thats 1 way to get the 1p items through the ss tills, get a friend to strip naked and act drug crazed :)
    Anyone can cuddle but only the Welsh can cwtch :)
  • karlie88
    karlie88 Posts: 9,114 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    aau98113 wrote: »
    Since Pricedrop quickly became known as Priceflop what should we call the new Price Promise?

    I would like to suggest "Price Porkies" because chances are they will be as selective as ever in what they do and don't match

    Any other ideas?

    I prefer the highlighted. :D I understand that you were asking a question and that it wasn't your suggestion....but I think it works well.

    Price Promise? What Price Promise?

    :cool:
    :grouphug: :D Official MSE canny forumite and HUKD VIP badge member :D :grouphug:
  • karlie88
    karlie88 Posts: 9,114 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Speaking of which, any more news on Henlan's big story? I just wondered if I missed it, there were some rumblings a week or two ago.

    I'd like to know this too. :)

    Lady..I got married on 25th of June same year..30 years in a couple of weeks!..Do you think we should get a medal..or maybe go on a shopping spree to celebrate..only woopsies or 1p items of course :beer:

    Woopsiequeen, are you actually the whooopsie queen?

    :cool::D:cool:
    :grouphug: :D Official MSE canny forumite and HUKD VIP badge member :D :grouphug:
  • Any clever techie people around this morning?

    I have an Epson Stylus DX4000 all-in-one scanner/printer which has worked well for a couple of years but suddenly this week the scanner isn't working - the printer is fine.

    I have spoken to Epson support and followed their instructions for the usual uninstall scanner/ reinstall scanner, check twain folder (?) etc. and nothing has made a difference.

    They say it must be a fault with my pc rather than their product - or something like a recent update - but everything else is working fine on my pc.

    Any suggestions? It is not worth the cost of paying to get it repaired - cheaper to buy a new one - so you are my last port of call before heading to the shops.

    Any suggestions gratefully received.
    If you're not scared, you're not paying attention
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.