We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Remortgage with same lender
biscuit81_2
Posts: 20 Forumite
I have nearly reached the end of my current mortgage deal with C&G, I have phoned them and the new offer from them is very good.
Does this mean I can just go ahead and switch to this new rate or will I need to go through the credit check, valuation process all over again? I have never missed a mortgage payment with them but I have missed a couple of payments on a CC so worried I could fail a credit check?
Does this mean I can just go ahead and switch to this new rate or will I need to go through the credit check, valuation process all over again? I have never missed a mortgage payment with them but I have missed a couple of payments on a CC so worried I could fail a credit check?
0
Comments
-
if you're not borrowing any more there shouldn't be any need for them to credit check you - should just roll over on to the new rate.I am a Mortgage AdviserYou should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it.This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser code of conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.0
-
No not borrowing anymore. I thought that was the case but once I started worrying, I kept worrying!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards