Free daily scratch cards?

Hello,

I have tried searching but not found a recent post about them.

Are the free daily scratch cards still about on St Minevar sites etc?

Thank You

Comments

• broad-sword_2
    broad-sword_2 Posts: 229 Forumite
    Not sure what you are on about exactly,but this is about gambling for free? If so, then you deserve what you get I'm afraid.
  • jamespir
    jamespir Posts: 21,456 Forumite
    they have stopped doing them the way they did you just get free money to play bingo now
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • Guru86
    Guru86 Posts: 242 Forumite
    thanks James
  • jamespir
    jamespir Posts: 21,456 Forumite
    Not sure what you are on about exactly,but this is about gambling for free? If so, then you deserve what you get I'm afraid.

it wasnt gambling for free it used to be a free scrathcard you did every day and you would get between 10p-£20 and when you reached £10 pounds you could withdraw

and some of us made a fair bit of money thorough it there was no gambling involved
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • broad-sword_2
    broad-sword_2 Posts: 229 Forumite
    In that case, my apologies:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills