Valued Opinion Users - No Amazon Vouchers

Options

Comments

• Sbarkia
    Sbarkia Posts: 55 Forumite
    Options
    I've had several Argos vouchers in the past but had recently switched to Tesco's, in fact I used a couple in store last week. When I went to claim next I noticed they had switched to Sainsbury's so ordered that, though the store isn't as convenient for me, and it arrived within 10 days. The advantage of Tesco or Sainsbury is that you can use them for groceries etc. and put the cash you would have otherwise spent on that towards something else.
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Amazon vouchers out of stock.
    Should be available in the next couple of days
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    I get the boots and arcadia ones they never seem to take more than a week to arrive and you can use them for so much. Save them for prezzies as well.
  • Spendnsave2010
    Options
    I cashed out with these and chose argos voucher, was suprised it come within a week as was expecting to be waiting ages.
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Valued Opinions

Unfortunately not great news. Due to factors beyond our control, Amazon codes are temporarily unavailable to redeem. We’re working as quickly as possible to restore them as a rewards option.

Since we can’t say how long Amazon will be off as a reward at this stage, we’d encourage you to redeem one of our other reward options. We realise this isn't ideal & apologise for the inconvenience.

Like · · Share · 2135 · 2 hours ago ·
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    They do Boots and Argos vouchers

No they don't. I was very disappointed not to find the usual Tesco voucher so I tried to claim an Argos voucher instead. Guess what? These are not available either. I don't know if it will be worth continuing with this site now that the Tesco vouchers are gone. The surveys often take a long time to complete for not a lot of reward and when I do get to £10 there isn't a reward I can use. Sainsburys is no good to me as we don't have one anywhere near us and it's the same with shops like M&S.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    Valued Opinions

Unfortunately not great news. Due to factors beyond our control, Amazon codes are temporarily unavailable to redeem. We’re working as quickly as possible to restore them as a rewards option.

Since we can’t say how long Amazon will be off as a reward at this stage, we’d encourage you to redeem one of our other reward options. We realise this isn't ideal & apologise for the inconvenience.

Like · · Share · 2135 · 2 hours ago ·

do you know how long this will be for?x
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • Art_Vandelay_2
    Options
    monz wrote: »
    do you know how long this will be for?x

Nobody seems sure. The FB page seems the best place for the most up-to-date information (note that valued opinions are still advertising amazon rewards on their main site). However they have not come back lately to clarify any of their comments.

Amazon disappeared off VO a while back, but was reinstated quite quickly as I recall. All VO seem to be saying at the moment is that it's down to "factors out of our control" which makes no sense when a multitude of other survey sites are still OK with amazon. So am hopeful that it will be resolved quickly - but, who knows?
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    I hope so too! I dont want to cash in my voucher the now hopeing its back for Friday! x
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • wiorika
    wiorika Posts: 380 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Have you noticed that when you do a survey now, your account is credited immediately?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure