Help needed: Complaint about wedding flowers

2»

Comments

• shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Purple instead of pink?! What was she thinking of?!

I'd want a full refund, that takes the absolute biscuit.

Surely she could have sourched pink flowers from another florist or even supermarket?

No wonder you're upset, I would have been livid and upset myself.

Good Luck sorting it out x
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
  • I totally agree about putting it in writing they had enough notice to have sourced and ordered pink flowers and should have contacted you to ask your opinion on the purple if they really had no choice.
    I hope you get it sorted.

My cousin is experiencing a problem with her flowers too. She ordered silk flowers some time ago and with 6 weeks left to the wedding she has gone to see a mock up to find the florist has made up most of her bouquets. She is really not happy with them at all and wants to change them or cancel. The florist is charging the full £600 plus extra for the changes or £600 if she cancels because they have made them up. Anyone know where she stands legally please?
  • shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    joannameg wrote: »
    I totally agree about putting it in writing they had enough notice to have sourced and ordered pink flowers and should have contacted you to ask your opinion on the purple if they really had no choice.
    I hope you get it sorted.

My cousin is experiencing a problem with her flowers too. She ordered silk flowers some time ago and with 6 weeks left to the wedding she has gone to see a mock up to find the florist has made up most of her bouquets. She is really not happy with them at all and wants to change them or cancel. The florist is charging the full £600 plus extra for the changes or £600 if she cancels because they have made them up. Anyone know where she stands legally please?

What is it about them which she isn't happy about?
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport