everyday loans

have any one used this company?

Comments

• BugsyBrowne
    BugsyBrowne Posts: 5,697 Forumite
    MOMENTS wrote: »
    have any one used this company?

Only people gullable will have tried this company with the promise of a great APR loan when their credit report is that trashed even the local tip won't except them.
  • camuk81
    camuk81 Posts: 1,559 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 29 May 2012 at 1:36PM
    Moments, they offer a service to those whose credit is shot, I have used them however as Bugsy has said it is for bad credit people.

My apr is set 24.9%, interest is calculated daily applied monthly. They are very pleasant to deal with on first setup quite pushy on the extra bits i.e. ppi etc.

The loan works as a flex loan however the overall long term on the loan will leave you paying back double in interest.
  • camuk81
    Seeing as you have posted about this and church wood may I recommend that you pop onto the Debt Free Wanabee where you are likely to get more empathy from other people, this would seem there are some underlying issues we could help with where you won't be judged
  • Thanks for advice.
  • iaintw
    iaintw Posts: 90 Forumite
    they do search you on your credit file (equifax)
  • KingElvis
    KingElvis Posts: 4,100 Forumite
    I would avoid vultures and bottom feeder loan companies like a dose.
    "We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here, and we want them now!"
  • camuk81
    Yes they will do a search and yes I agree they are bottom feeders.

They charge 24.9% on a loan of 6k, however when I took the loan out I was in a worse place then I am now and should have it all paid off early (which is one small advantage its flexible) by 19 months.

Yes I'm wasn't in the best place then but I was struggling to sort my life out

There are many out there who traditional lending won't touch and they do offer a service. I'm not defending them in any means but I read some of the comments on here and think wow I wish I had your luck or hadn't suffered my misfortunate and as a quick sub note I'm not pulling punches on anyone, the majority of my debt is to do with overseas travelling to gravely ill family members and 3 redundancies.

I didn't ask for any of this but this is my lot and I'm dealing with it hence my original comment please put a statement of affairs on the debt free wannabe board. Noone wants to repay a loan of 6k and incur 13k interest, there are other ways round it
  • bargainbetty
    bargainbetty Posts: 3,455 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Jayce, you might be better off starting a new thread than sticking a question on the end of an old one.

The people who have already posted have given you some information but it will be up to you. This is not a company for those with good credit ratings, so you will end up paying much more in interest payments - your debt is going to be more expensive to service.

Perhaps you should also head over to the Debt-free wannabe board and people there will help you reduce your expenses so your repayments are affordable. Until you get your spending habits sorted, you might find that consolidation just lets you run up more debts - certainly did for me!

Good luck
    Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps....
    LB moment - March 2006. DFD - 1 June 2012!!! DEBT FREE!

May grocery challenge £45.61/£120
  • jayce777
    jayce777 Posts: 16 Forumite
    thanks I started a new thread at your advice. I only posted here as I was hoping to hear from camuk81 who seemed to get a good deal APR with them.
  • willLeeds
    willLeeds Posts: 126 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Only people gullable will have tried this company with the promise of a great APR loan when their credit report is that trashed even the local tip won't except them.

Gullible is the wrong word... I used them, and yes i did regret it, but at the time i literally had no other option.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure