We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
free sample of ocean spray cranberry juice
ladyh667
Posts: 193 Forumite
0
Comments
-
This is a good sample but was posted a while ago so I'm not sure how many samples will be left to send out (though it does still appear on website so I presume there are some left or it is ongoing).
I received the cranberry and pomegranate and it was suprisingly moreish.Integrity is a dying art!:p0 -
just sent off for mine :0)
If you like what I say please say thanks
0 -
is it only one per household? I'm going to try again because it was really nice
0 -
only first 5000 requests will be successful. Worth a try though although was posted a while back so may not get it.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards