Inbox Pounds

Options

Comments

• alexx100
    alexx100 Posts: 45 Forumite
    Options
    And I am not sure if it is just me but they removed access to the sampling surveys for 40p daily :(
  • Sky_Shrimp
    Sky_Shrimp Posts: 42 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    alexx100 wrote: »
    I requested my first check on 3rd of June and "Processing Date" is set on 18 Jun 2014. What does it mean? That I will receive my check about 18 Jun or they will just consider it till 18 Jun?

Thanks in advance!

I''ve waited two weeks for my first cheque processing date which was also the 18th of Jun.
    I then got an email stating I have to allow an additional 30 days for delivery.

Opinion Post UK can pay out instantly with PayPal when you reach just £2.50. MySurvey pay out with PayPal when you reach £3 but take a week to clear.

Both sites pay twice what Inbox Pounds do for surveys. Pinecone Research sent me a very short survey that paid £3. They also paid me the £3 with PayPal in 2 days.

HTH
  • alexx100
    edited 11 July 2014 at 8:27PM
    Options
    Sky_Shrimp wrote: »
    I''ve waited two weeks for my first cheque processing date which was also the 18th of Jun.
    I then got an email stating I have to allow an additional 30 days for delivery.

Opinion Post UK can pay out instantly with PayPal when you reach just £2.50. MySurvey pay out with PayPal when you reach £3 but take a week to clear.

Both sites pay twice what Inbox Pounds do for surveys. Pinecone Research sent me a very short survey that paid £3. They also paid me the £3 with PayPal in 2 days.

HTH

Thank You very much! I got the same e-mail and now I know how it works :)
  • Sky_Shrimp
    Sky_Shrimp Posts: 42 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    That's odd. I get loads of emails from MySurvey. If you go to their website, you'll find loads of surveys to do every day.

Most of the people doing these 'paid' surveys get screened out and the companies still get all the data entered.

Back to InboxPounds, I don't think I'll bother trying to get another £20 as it takes way too much time. I'll just keep doing the 1p emails as it's a habit now.
    I've read reviews about InboxPounds games (Worldwinner) being a scam. You have to pay (with a debit or credit card) to credit your gaming account and supposedly play against other people, but apparently everyone starts constantly losing, no matter how good they get.
  • littlesheepy
    littlesheepy Posts: 570 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I don't get paid emails anymore, they said I wasn't active enough on their website. Even though I've tried doing a few things on there I don't get the emails anymore. Stuck at about £10 and will likely be giving up full stop shortly :(
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I don't get paid emails anymore, they said I wasn't active enough on their website. Even though I've tried doing a few things on there I don't get the emails anymore. Stuck at about £10 and will likely be giving up full stop shortly :(

Same for me. I am plodding, doing a few searches each day. I am up to £14.50.

Will still take ages to reach £20.

Then I am giving it up. Just not enough to do on the site.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • CC2
    CC2 Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    How long does it take for the payment to come through? I'm on £21 and have already requested payment once but stopped using the site afterwards and got deactivated. So I have reactivated and will start using it again for a while, but I could really use that money!
    Challenge: Make £2024 in 2024

Playtime Rewards: £202
    Prograd: £20
    Prolific: £38.56
    Consumer testing: £45
    Vinted: £10
    Cashback (Chase): £18.19
    Interest: £88.21
    Nielsen: £5
    YouGov; £50.00
    Swagbucks: £100
    Test Em All: £10
    TesterUp: £79.70

Total: £666.66
  • CC2
    CC2 Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ah, just had an email. July 9th. Ignore me!
    Challenge: Make £2024 in 2024

Playtime Rewards: £202
    Prograd: £20
    Prolific: £38.56
    Consumer testing: £45
    Vinted: £10
    Cashback (Chase): £18.19
    Interest: £88.21
    Nielsen: £5
    YouGov; £50.00
    Swagbucks: £100
    Test Em All: £10
    TesterUp: £79.70

Total: £666.66
  • alexx100
    edited 11 July 2014 at 8:31PM
    Options
    I am waiting for my check.
  • alexx100
    edited 11 July 2014 at 8:28PM
    Options
    Same for me. I am plodding, doing a few searches each day. I am up to £14.50.

Will still take ages to reach £20.

Then I am giving it up. Just not enough to do on the site.

Why just don't you do some surveys?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport