We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Inbox Pounds

Options

Comments

• Blackpepper1
    Blackpepper1 Posts: 655 Forumite
    edited 19 December 2013 at 4:39PM
    Options
    Just joined this site recently. Seems ok so far. They do have PL Surveys as well which are good though I like to do them in Clixsense but for anyone who isn't doing them anywhere else, they are good to earn from usually you get at least one Pl Survey a day if not more to qualify for and they pay quite well too so a good way to boost up your balance.
    Blogging and earning online.
  • CC2
    CC2 Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've not had any paid emails for a while either. I don't use this one very often so hadn't noticed! Very odd.
    Challenge: Make £2024 in 2024

Playtime Rewards: £202
    Prograd: £20
    Prolific: £38.56
    Consumer testing: £45
    Vinted: £10
    Cashback (Chase): £18.19
    Interest: £88.21
    Nielsen: £5
    YouGov; £50.00
    Swagbucks: £100
    Test Em All: £10
    TesterUp: £79.70

Total: £666.66
  • laidbackgjr
    Options
    From InboxPounds support for those not receiving e-mails, I definitely find the more surveys / offers that I do, the more e-mails I receive.

It is important to remember that, while we do offer a small reward for confirming a PaidEmail™ this is not the intended purpose of PaidEmails™. The purpose of PaidEmails™ is to inform our Members of exciting new opportunities to participate in. If you are continuing to use PaidEmails™ to earn without actually participating in our other opportunities, you are not using PaidEmails™ for their intended purpose.

InboxPounds® sends PaidEmails™ based on your activity in our program as a whole. Members who actively and consistently participate may receive up to 3 PaidEmails™ per day, while Members who do not consistently participate for an extended period of time may not receive any PaidEmails™.

Please note that participation is an individual thing, so we cannot provide you with an exact number of activities to participate in. However, as a general rule, your goal should be to participate in and receive credit for at least 4 Cash Surveys, 4 Survey Mailings, or 4 of the Cash Offers on our homepage per month to show your participation with InboxPounds® *. If you do not maintain our minimum activity requirements for an extended period of time, you may receive fewer PaidEmails™, and eventually none at all.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,107 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I only confirm paid emails and mine definitely haven't slowed down but good to know how to stop that happening.
  • zugzwang
    Options
    I'm getting steady stream of videos just now.
  • laidbackgjr
    Options
    I've just requested another £20.06 from InboxPounds, it's taken me approximately three months to get that, mainly from performing crowdflower tasks and searches.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,107 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Well done :D I am on about £5, been there for ages, I really should have a scout later and see if I can find any surveys to do :)
  • mybb
    mybb Posts: 314 Forumite
    Options
    £9.51 so far..... haha!
    take me 2 months?? But I haven't been active on there..
  • lp3442
    Options
    Their rewards for surveys are rubbish, usually just 25p no matter how long the survey is!! And there is no way to contact them, they don't give any email address. I was going to contact them to say I would do their surveys if they gave proper rewards!
  • laidbackgjr
    Options
    Agreed a bit on the survey front, but you do get occassional 25p for 5 minute surveys, which isn't too bad. Plus if you look on the Peanut Labs page of surveys, they often have one's that earn over £1 each.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport