Guide for Free Events - London 2012 Olympic Games

Hi There,

I'm new to the forum, but have always been a fan of Moneysavingexpert so wanted to put this on here. I have recently entered into a bet with a friend to see who can raise the most money for charity in June with just £10 investment. So my idea was to create a guide for all the free 2012 London Olympic Games events to show you where and when you should be to make the most of the games for free!

The PDF guide will cost just £1.99 and all the profits will go to charity. I can't start selling the guide until the 1st of June, but if you'd like to be updated once it's available or help me spread the word (pretty please) then just like this page facebook page "freelondon2012events" (just search on facebook for it or click the link in my profile > contact info).

This is genuine and I'll be updating the page with how the money is spent and how much has been raised.

Your help would be much appreciated and it will be a useful guide packed full of tips.

Many thanks,

Graham.

Comments

• bazzyb
    bazzyb Posts: 1,584 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    I'm not sure what you are planning on calling your guide but to give you a heads up, the phrase "London 2012" is a protected mark - covered under London Olympic Games and Paralympic Games Act 2006. Other phrases and words are included so keep this in mind otherwise you could run into some difficulties.
  • Thanks for the heads up - I'll keep that in mind :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure