Idea's for a hamper for a 23 year old?

Hi all, I know there are already heaps of hamper threads but none seem to be exactly what I'm looking for! I'm making a hamper for my friends birthday & don't have many idea's for it! She's quite immature (well more silly than immature! & loves Disney!) she likes beauty also. So far I've thought of her favourite snacks, a photo frame with a picture of us in it & body lotion. Any advice helps! Thanks! :)

Comments

• Dark_Star
    Dark_Star Posts: 618 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Some of the 99p shops have had Disney girlies bubble bath & shampoo, often with the kids or baby stuff.

Sometimes they have boxes or pocket size packs of tissues with disney characters on.

How about hair stuff too? Pony tail/hairbands/slides - kids ones for a bit of fun?

Disney plasters? makeup bag (or pencil case to use as makeup bag)

Try the 99p shops/pound shops/The Works as they often have Disney stuff that can be fun....:D
    Lurking in a galaxy far far away...
  • How about a variety of chocolate bars (kinder egg is very good, especially if shes a little childish! i love making them... im 25 lol)

, scratch card, lottery ticket, magazine
    :wave:
  • Labsettings
    Labsettings Posts: 114 Forumite
    We've made a gift hamper for a close friend's wedding and bought a box they could use in future for 'pretty' storage, and lined it with a scarf (the day wear type one, not a wrap up warm one if you know what I mean). We then wrapped up a bottle each of their favourite alcoholic beverage, some shower gel, some lego (for the childish side), candles, a glass jar with scone mix with instructions on how to cook x amount, same bath salts, etc. We wrapped each one seperately and scattered wrapped sweets around and over the presents so hopefully it'll be quite exciting to open. Oh we also added some cat treats in there as they are trying to teach their cat to sit and noone should be left out!

Maybe you could alter some of those? Mix dry cake ingredients and add instructions on what to add. Afterwards (with the help of another forumite) we handmade a card and wrote a poem including why we selected some of the gifts - remaining vague in case they opened the card first - so hopefully they'll see why we chose those things for them.

Hampers can be really lovely I think, I hope yours goes down well!
  • grah7325
    grah7325 Posts: 7 Forumite
    Thank you guys all very helpful answers! :D
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Hair styling products, depilatory agents, spray tan, sunblock? All of which are practical for the summer, whereas chocolate melts.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure