We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
£1 Off Felix Cat Food
nickgoodie
Posts: 321 Forumite
Sorry Might Be The Wrong Board But It's A Print Off Coupon For A £1 Off. Easy To Do & Good For You r Cat!!
http://www.felixcoupon.co.uk/felixcoupon/landing.asp
http://www.felixcoupon.co.uk/felixcoupon/landing.asp
:A Official Founder Of The "MSEr's LUCKY 777's Campaign":A
:rudolf: :rudolf: :xmastree: N0.# 71 In 'I Wanna Wii Before Christmas!:xmastree: :rudolf: :rudolf:
:rudolf: :rudolf: :xmastree: N0.# 71 In 'I Wanna Wii Before Christmas!:xmastree: :rudolf: :rudolf:
0
Comments
-
Thanks Nickgoodie, this is on offer already at Tesco at £2.48 for a 12 pack instead of £3.68. So with the voucher it'll be just £1.48. Great! :beer:0
-
Thanks @Cat! I Hope You Enjoy!! I Wanted To Post A More Exciting One as My First Post But £1 Is A £1!! Thanks Again, Glad I Could Help! NickGoodie:A Official Founder Of The "MSEr's LUCKY 777's Campaign":A
:rudolf: :rudolf: :xmastree: N0.# 71 In 'I Wanna Wii Before Christmas!:xmastree: :rudolf: :rudolf:0 -
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards