The Great glamour giveaway winners thread!

Options

Comments

• tink3010
    tink3010 Posts: 123 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Carbon eye definer, received today.
  • kimmy393
    kimmy393 Posts: 5,472 Forumite
    Options
    Got the Jeurgens facemask today , yesterday I got the fanta lip balm and the clarins lipgloss .
    2015 Big wins: luxury 7 night holiday in sharm el sheikh, theatre tix, £123, IPad Air 16gb, Night in London hotel celebjuicetix :, Portable dvd playerT

Best 2014: £900 VIP cheltenham races day, £200 H&M voucher, £300 camera, 2 nights luxury apt Harrogate, 5 nights glamping cumbria
    Total:2010: £10,531, 2011:£11,075
  • Purple_Skull
    Purple_Skull Posts: 930 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    At last! I got a letter today saying I'd won a Very Berry face masque and it was enclosed :j

But sadly the envelope was empty :rotfl:

I've emailed and the nice lady is sending me one asap :T

May you all have lots of luck, Emma xx
  • meli89
    meli89 Posts: 272 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you, got my very berry mask today :)
  • kbells
    kbells Posts: 57 Forumite
    Options
    I got the berry masque today (my first Glamour win) - woop! Envelope was open along the side but thankfully it was still inside. I have a very common name which appeared amongst the winners for three other days so fingers crossed these items may still be on their way.
  • Rainey_LB
    Rainey_LB Posts: 1,226 Forumite
    Options
    My envelope was sliced along the side too and my masque was missing :(
    :hello:
  • barginmad
    barginmad Posts: 1,179 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My envelope was open along the side but mask just about hung on inside! They may need to rethink packaging next time as looks like the envelopes were too thin so not able to withstand the sharp edges of the mask pack. Maybe the royal mail sorting offices will have a pamper evening with all the ones that fell out :)
    Best wins: Brit Awards & After Show Party Tickets 2012; Samsung Galaxy Note; 32" widescreen TV; £500 National Garden Vouchers; Kindle Fire HD; £100 high-street gift card; Kindle; Diamond Necklace; BAFTA TV Awards Tickets 2015; :beer:
  • Madrabbitgirl
    Options
    The postman delivered my Matrix Biolage Colorcaretherapie Shine Shake and my Murad Anti-aging Acne Cleanser Glamour wins today. :)
    My lipcote arrived at the end of May. I'm still waiting for my L'oreal Paris Color Infallible eyeshadow (hopefully on it's way!).

I'm loving getting nice little treats through the post! It definitely brightens up a rainy day! :)

Thanks to everyone who posts comps!
    :D January 2016: :) Seed Pantry Grow Pod :)
  • Gueld
    Gueld Posts: 415 Forumite
    Options
    Just the face mask for me!
  • Juli
    Juli Posts: 230 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Rainey_LB wrote: »
    My envelope was sliced along the side too and my masque was missing :(

I've just come on to moan about my envelope being slit open and the mask missing - but looks like it's a common problem!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure