We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Mortgage Arrears Charges
Bretheren
Posts: 58 Forumite
I am currently paying £100 extra per month to reduce my mortgage arrears
I have just find out I am paying £35 per month charges on these arrears
Is it possible for me me to challenge these and reclaim them?
if so are there any templates I can adapt and use accordingly please?
Thanks in advance
I have just find out I am paying £35 per month charges on these arrears
Is it possible for me me to challenge these and reclaim them?
if so are there any templates I can adapt and use accordingly please?
Thanks in advance
0
Comments
-
-
Thanks although I am not sure as my mortgage was taken over by Engage credit0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards