We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
I Wanna: Kaliko Discount Code
LouLou
Posts: 2,135 Forumite
As above
I can see 20% off for customers who sign up to the newsletter, but oddly the offer runs out on 1st May.
Any others around? Had a good rummage but not came up with anything yet. Thanks!
Any others around? Had a good rummage but not came up with anything yet. Thanks!
0
Comments
-
20% of everything online including sale items0
-
Yeh, I saw that two days ago. Typically the things I wanted were all out of stock! You win some, etc...
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards