"Yes Prime Minister" Blog discussion

This is the discussion to link on the back of Martin's "Yes Prime Minister" blog. Please read the blog first, as the discussion follows it.

Read Martin's "Yes Prime Minister" Blog

Replies

• Former_MSE_DanFormer_MSE_Dan
    1.6K Posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Very BRAVE decision to write that blog martin :)
    MSE Web Editor, mainly responsible for looking after, and keeping up-to-date, ‘hard-core’ financial articles such as credit cards, savings and loans.

If you spot a rate change that we haven't already mentioned or added into articles or tips, Please send me a PM about it

Don't miss urgent MoneySaving, hear first by getting Martin's Money Tips Free E-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips
  • MSE_MartinMSE_Martin MoneySaving Expert
    8.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes Dan, one might even say it was 'imaginative and took courage' (if you dont know what we're going on about.... read the book!
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • dancingfairydancingfairy Forumite
    9.1K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to know what you'd say to the Prime Minister if you met him. Maybe you could suggest some policies to him regarding money and finance. I'm sure you'll get an invite at some point- after all you have been commended in a parliamentary motion.
    Making my money go further with MSE :j
    How much can I save in 2012 challenge
    75/1200 :eek:
  • This or these have been amongst my favourite books since I first picked them up when I was about 13 years old. I always loved the tv series and the books for me are just even better. It helped to shape not only my political views but also my moral views and so much of it is still relevant today.
    Loving the dtd thread. x
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides

Cyber Monday deals

Here’s what the Deals Team have spotted

MSE Deal

How to find cheap PCR tests

The rule change comes into force tomorrow

MSE Guide