We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Screw Fix Discounts
randallst
Posts: 43 Forumite
Hi All,
First time posting in this section. I was wondering if anyone knew of any Money off vouchers for Screw Fix? I look online and they're either out of date or dodgy websites, basically I dont know where to look haha!
All the best
Stu
First time posting in this section. I was wondering if anyone knew of any Money off vouchers for Screw Fix? I look online and they're either out of date or dodgy websites, basically I dont know where to look haha!
All the best
Stu
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards