We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Mortgage
scoutfinch
Posts: 20 Forumite
Can anyone give me a bit advice please?
I currently have a mortgage with NRAM (previously Northern Rock). I am looking to sell my house and hopefully get another mortgage to buy another house. I have an arrangement in place via the courts to pay arrears.
Is there any chance of me getting another mortgage? or am I better off looking to rent?
Any help would be great, thanks
I currently have a mortgage with NRAM (previously Northern Rock). I am looking to sell my house and hopefully get another mortgage to buy another house. I have an arrangement in place via the courts to pay arrears.
Is there any chance of me getting another mortgage? or am I better off looking to rent?
Any help would be great, thanks
0
Comments
-
I'm afraid you'll have to rent.
Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear.0 -
Thanks, I had a feeling that might be the answer but was just checking0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards