We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Alliance & Leicester Mortgage
blitzboy
Posts: 477 Forumite
Hi
I am approaching the end of a fixed deal on my mortgage with A&L and am trying to find out what the SVR is that it will switch to. I seem to be going around in circles on Santander's website so I thought one of you kind people might be able to help
I know that it used to be higher than the Santander SVR (for some reason) but have also heard that it has since moved in line with it.
I tried phoning them but got stuck on hold for ages and had to get back to work.
Thanks in advance
I am approaching the end of a fixed deal on my mortgage with A&L and am trying to find out what the SVR is that it will switch to. I seem to be going around in circles on Santander's website so I thought one of you kind people might be able to help
I know that it used to be higher than the Santander SVR (for some reason) but have also heard that it has since moved in line with it.
I tried phoning them but got stuck on hold for ages and had to get back to work.
Thanks in advance
0
Comments
-
Think I am right that it is still 4.99%
Good luck - would suggest looking for a new mortgage now..I am a Mortgage Broker
You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Broker, so you need to take my word for it.This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser code of conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards