We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Can I remortgage as a student
ashclairewoodybuzz
Posts: 1 Newbie
.
Hello Ive had a mortgage for four years now and the deal is due to end next year but in September I am going to do my nurse training. (I have a wife that works no children). We are concerned that we won’t be able to get a deal because I don’t have a job. Can any one give advice on what to do? Thanks ash
Hello Ive had a mortgage for four years now and the deal is due to end next year but in September I am going to do my nurse training. (I have a wife that works no children). We are concerned that we won’t be able to get a deal because I don’t have a job. Can any one give advice on what to do? Thanks ash
0
Comments
-
Ask your current lender for a new deal. They don't normally request further income questions.
You won't be able to remortgage if you can't prove income/affordability.I am a mortgage broker. You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice. Please do not send PMs asking for one-to-one-advice, or representation.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
