PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Induction ovens

I was lucky enough to win an induction oven through a competition at the good food show. It has been installed for about a month now and I have only used the regular oven/ grill features. It seems to cook much better than the cheaper oven I had a fitted before. However I still haven't used the induction plate. The oven came with accessories for the induction plate.

Does anyone cook with an induction oven and have any tips/ recipes please?
Frugal Living Challenge 2024 CROFT Crafting: £80/300, R (visiting daughter): £145/£500 Outside activities: £103/244 (Allotment), Outside 2 (Mud monsters et al) £127 F(Family visits): £50/500 Tummy (food budget): Aiming to use full budget monthly of £200

Comments

• I didn't even know you could get induction ovens, although I have used an induction hob for about 5 years or so. I can only give advice for the hob I'm afraid. I'd be interested in reading how you get on with the oven though. :)
    TL
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport