I wanna P Shaped bath with the extra bit filled in

Options
I saw one of these the other day in a store, but I can't find it online. It was a P shaped bath shower, with the extra bit filled in so you didn't have to use as much water.

Does anyone know of any online stores that sell these please ?
Nice to save.

Comments

• faerie~spangles
    Options
    I'm not that way reclined

Jewelry? Seriously? Sheldon you are the most shallow, self-centered person I have ever met. Do you really think that another transparently-manipu... OH, IT'S A TIARA! A tiara; I have a tiara! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me!
  • asharon
    asharon Posts: 1,226 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks, but it's essentially a straight bath with the p shape filled in so that when you fill it you don't use any extra water. It just enables you to have a curved screen.

I hope that makes sense.

But thank you !
    Nice to save.
  • faerie~spangles
    Options
    Call the shop where you saw the bath and ask them for the name of the product then google it :)
    I'm not that way reclined

Jewelry? Seriously? Sheldon you are the most shallow, self-centered person I have ever met. Do you really think that another transparently-manipu... OH, IT'S A TIARA! A tiara; I have a tiara! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me!
  • Basil1234
    Basil1234 Posts: 1,146 Forumite
    Options
    prob 2x the price for the filled in bit. water saving won't be that much. if really worried about how much water you are using just get a shower installed instead.

a good site i have used recently for my bathroom was http://www.victorianplumbing.co.uk/
    might be worth a look.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport