Patio door repair?

Hi everyone, can anyone recommend any companies or tradesmen who can do a good job replacing the rails my patio door goes along on? Can't really afford new patio doors but wondered if it was possible just to get the runner rails replaced as they have started to warp...they are thin plastic. I'm in the Glasgow area/ lanarkshire. The frames are wood and still seem fine.
Thank you.

Comments

• scottishminnie
    scottishminnie Posts: 3,085
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I'm planning to replace our patio doors later in the year so have been looking around. I've had 2 recommendations for the company below and have seen both windows and a sun room which they have installed. I was impressed with both and the sun room owner is quite the fussiest person I know so when they said there was no mess or hassle I was quite taken on with them

http://www.centralscotlandjoinery.co.uk/

As I haven't used them personally I can't recommend however they will be my first point of contact come August/Sept when I have the cash to spare for the patio doors.
    NO FARMS = NO FOOD
  • bubblegumcola
    bubblegumcola Posts: 1,100 Forumite
    Thanks scottishminnie I will have a wee look and let you know how I get on. The doors are fine it's just the stupid plastic rails, very badly warped and I would like them fixed before the summer because i will be worried about opening the doors.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure