GiftHulk (similar to Swagbucks)

Options

Comments

• Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Was wondering as well............how does everyone make best use of their "Guess the Card" thing?

I tried noting all the cards this morning, thinking that then I would have more of a chance of guessing the rank and number which gives you best score but found that some of the cards were repeated so that theory went out the window :rotfl:
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • debtfree27thmay
    Options
    are apps safe to do? I am a little bit wary but it would boost my points.

Just wondering if its worth the risk?

I've done most of the apps, hence why I am now up to 21000HC and I only joined a week ago! I don't know if you have Android or Apple Kantankrus, but I always find if its downloaded via Google play for Android then it's ok. I also have anti virus on my phone which helps. The only one I haven't downloaded as it went a bit weird was the Virus Detector.
  • debtfree27thmay
    Options
    I'm really struggling today on GH and Clixsense can't qualify for a survey for love nor money and no real offers around which I haven't already done. So if anyone sees anything which credits please let me know.
  • Cotta
    Cotta Posts: 3,667 Forumite
    Options
    I think the first post in this thread needs to be updated as to how to avail of Hulk effectively?
  • debtfree27thmay
    Options
    BTW I found Radio Loyalty on GH, if you click on "you have 2 videos to watch" on the homepage it takes you to a different page with targeted videos and underneath is Radio loyalty. I have been doing it on GH until I reach daily target then on Clixsense to maximise my pennies. Hope this helps.
  • Flyonthewall
    Flyonthewall Posts: 4,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi. I'm hoping someone can help me. I never signed up to GiftHulk but I appear to be logged in with an account. However, it seems to have got my details from a Facebook account although it says I'm not connected to Facebook under the social tab. There are details are that incorrect/need changing.

I never ever sign up for accounts using Facebook details so I know for sure that I would never have agreed to create an account that way, plus I remember all sites I have signed up to and this is not one of them.

I somehow have 250HC and the credit history says 23-10-2013 and Adding Invite Code (whatever that is?).

I was going to create an account on there, but now I'm not sure what I'm best off doing. Anyone got any advice?
  • justxneedxaxwin
    Options
    I have downloaded just the game apps at minute still some to do but seemed ok and i only wait till they credit and remove i don't leave them on phone , I would be a bit wary about things like virus detector too it screams out one them things that pop up on computer and tell you that you havew 1000s of viruses so you use them and turns out to infect computer.
    On the guess card i have got the 50 points for all beore i realised you could earn less guessing suit number etc and today i did that and earn't 10 .
    How do people get the foy codes ? Are they won on guess the card etc?
    Pinecone £12 , Clixsense £4.96 , Swagbucks £9 , Quidco £32.39 , Instagc £6 , Feature points £4.27 , Slice the pie £6 , Gifthulk £9.40 , Nectar £33 , Top cashback £4.11 , App bounty £2 , One pulse £5.02 , Match n more £5 , Fanzbook £10 , Clubcard £3.50 , Money maker 75p
    2015 wins - Jack daniels hip flask , Swarovski necklace , chop sticks :j
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    BTW I found Radio Loyalty on GH, if you click on "you have 2 videos to watch" on the homepage it takes you to a different page with targeted videos and underneath is Radio loyalty. I have been doing it on GH until I reach daily target then on Clixsense to maximise my pennies. Hope this helps.

I can do it on main pc but it wont let me on tablet which is a shame as I could do it while watching the telly on a night instead of racing to the pc which is in another room every ten minutes.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • justxneedxaxwin
    Options
    Hi. I'm hoping someone can help me. I never signed up to GiftHulk but I appear to be logged in with an account. However, it seems to have got my details from a Facebook account although it says I'm not connected to Facebook under the social tab. There are details are that incorrect/need changing.

I never ever sign up for accounts using Facebook details so I know for sure that I would never have agreed to create an account that way, plus I remember all sites I have signed up to and this is not one of them.

I somehow have 250HC and the credit history says 23-10-2013 and Adding Invite Code (whatever that is?).

I was going to create an account on there, but now I'm not sure what I'm best off doing. Anyone got any advice?

I would personally go on to the site and create an account and that way you know what details you have input , Also i think you get points for signing up and i think if you use someones invitew code they do too
    Pinecone £12 , Clixsense £4.96 , Swagbucks £9 , Quidco £32.39 , Instagc £6 , Feature points £4.27 , Slice the pie £6 , Gifthulk £9.40 , Nectar £33 , Top cashback £4.11 , App bounty £2 , One pulse £5.02 , Match n more £5 , Fanzbook £10 , Clubcard £3.50 , Money maker 75p
    2015 wins - Jack daniels hip flask , Swarovski necklace , chop sticks :j
  • Flyonthewall
    Flyonthewall Posts: 4,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I would personally go on to the site and create an account and that way you know what details you have input , Also i think you get points for signing up and i think if you use someones invitew code they do too

So just leave the account it somehow created at some point?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure