Free Pack of Wildflower Seeds

Options
Look out for a FREE wildflower seed giveaway in Co-operative Food stores on Saturday 21 April to celebrate the re-launch of our Plan Bee campaign for 2012!

http://www.co-operative.coop/join-the-revolution/our-blog/plan-bee-blogs/Get-your-free-packet-of-wildflower-seeds/
No longer posting on freebies or comps

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    thanks crazy, I got these when they did the promo last year.

Slightly confused though as last year they were on the counter and they gave each customer a pack at the checkout but this time it says this on there website about picking up the Mirror or Daily Record?

Pick up the Daily Mirror or the Daily Record newspaper in The Co-operative Food stores (find out where your nearest store is) on Saturday 21 April 2012 and get a free packet of wildflower seeds
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I will pop this over to the low spend board as just seen that you do have to buy the paper this year to get the seeds:

http://www.co-operative.coop/Plan-Bee/Ways-to-get-involved/

Do your bit to help pollinators by taking part in our next wildflower seed giveaway! Find out how to get your free packet of wildflower seeds just by buying the Mirror or Daily Record newspaper on Saturday 21st April.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure