We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Uxbridge (London) Leisure centre free day pass in exchange for Easter egg

Options
Hope this is the right place to post. Only a few days left:

Uxbridge Leisure Centre is doing an Easter deal - take any sized Easter egg into them for them to give to the children's hospital and get a free day pass for all facilities (£10) at any Fusion run Leisure centre in the country (there's no date limit on mine either). Can be used as many times as you like in 1 day for anything (hire, gym, swimming, classes etc.) providing you don't leave the premises between activities.

Don't need to be a member (not sure if you even need to be a London Borough of Hillingdon resident!)

If you are already a member and take in an egg, you can donate your free pass to a friend.

I took in 2 eggs in boxes which I got from Poundland (buy 1 get 1 free!!!) and got given 2 free passes, saving me £19!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport