DOJO boutique ??? anyone

Options

Comments

• ladyij
    Options
    I am afraid I am caught by this site and worried about details they get from me:(
  • mikefoto
    mikefoto Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 16 April 2012 at 5:53PM
    Options
    Yes,I too have allowed dojo boutique to steal £98.00 from me.

I flatly refused,however,to give them any personal information whatsoever.

I have today made my first contact with amazon,I was directed to these thieves from the foot of an amazon page,thinking,not unreasonably,that to be directed to them by amazon meant they were a legitimate site.It remains to be seen just what amazon will do but I feel they are culpable because they took money - they sold that advertising space - which looks like an endorsement direction to bojo.

What do other people here think?How many people have lost money after being directed by amazon?
  • Stupid1_2
    Options
    DO NOT USE DOJO BOUTIQUE SITE!!!!

I have also been ripped off for £205.

Please report your concern to Google, Yahoo and any other search engines about this bloody site.

Next report to the following to the identitytheft.org.uk web site asp

Follow the link to report the fraud to 'Action Fraud' its a bit long winded bit has to be done.
  • dzio
    dzio Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I paid 300 pounds Company> dojo boutique.net <by Ukash
    I had to send the TV, I have nothing, they wanted to steal my documents.
    What should I do, please help
    dzio
  • Coopdivi
    Coopdivi Posts: 3,412 Forumite
    Options
    You've lost your money because all the payment methods are completely untraceable and the addresses on the website are either virtual offices or fictitious.

They won't send your telly because they don't sell anything. They're eastern European criminals who like stealing money and attempting identity theft. So don't send them any documents because they'll just take out loans in your name and then you'll really be up ship creek without a paddle.

In future, if you want to buy something cheap off the internet, ask on Money Saving Expert first.
  • TechyLady
    Options
    The website is under maintenance today, wonder why?!!!

You can report it to Action Fraud by phone, easier than online forms:

0300 123 2040
  • Janga
    Janga Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    DO JO BOUTIQUE – [FONT=&quot]WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE BEEN HAD[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Incredibly there is not much help out there for victims of this type of scam. Based on my own experience – you must:[/FONT]
    1) Inform Police that you have been involved in an online fraud and identity theft scam
    2) Complete the Action Fraud report at their website: actionfraud.org.uk – you will be given a case number
    3) Notify your bank’s fraud department of the situation – it’s possible you may get your money back if you used a credit or debit card to pay for your UKash voucher
    4) Contact the UKash helpline and report the fraud. Tel: 0808 2346244
    5) keep any documents and emails for evidence
    6) Inform any local agents pertaining to the documents you used that your identity may be compromised
    7) Apply for a new passport – send letter with your application explaining why this is needed.
    8) Apply for a new driver license if this was used for ID. Send letter explaining the reason, or report as stolen.
    9) Contact Google, Yahoo and any other companies that advertise this site.
    10) Let as many of your friends and contacts know not to order from dojo boutique.

That is all you can do. Keep an eye on your finances and hope for the best.
  • dzio
    Options
    they stole only money, for I did not give the bait
    are already giving the prosecution, are all the documents and confirmation
    it is only a matter of time
    All victims should be reported to the police is to enforce your claims
  • t448
    t448 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    my wife paid for a computer, i must say it was not a cheap item as she was advised to take the £426 to a local store and given a code to pay by UKASH something she has never done before. she never suspected the company as they had alot of items for sale. She only started to have concerns when she was asked to forward three identification items one of which was a passport. So she sent a email stating she was not prepared to forward her passport details but would send a copy of her disabled badge as she was worried by this stage that she may indeed not get her goods any how they accepted the evidence she sent and forwarded a code for 10percent of the next items she purchased. However her delivery date for her laptop was the 17th by DHL and her goods never arrived. she has sent several emails with no response to any of them so i guess she may say goodbye to her money and she is unsure now who she should report this to but is aware that others need to be informed of this company.
  • dzio
    Options
    Note-dojo boutique - sale of cheap electronics
    whether the same page UKDIGITAL.EU
    just a matter of search engine, surely it is a copy of this page
    need to talk about the warnings of others.
    Catching them is a matter of time
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport