Please help me fight mortgage express

Options
Dear Mr Lewis,
i am a decent law abiding Jewish girl, and i am writing in desperation that you may please be able to help me, or if possible give me some advice.
My future is grim and all i have done wrong in my opinion is to be kind,and trusting to people. All my life people have stolen from me, and i am now feeling very sorry for myself, unable to cope, and cant see any light at the end of the tunnel.
Ilive on my own, have nobody to support or help me but most of all i appear to have exhausted all avenues, and as a result i feel unable to fight anymore.
I have had my own business since i was 16 years old and have worked very hard. I was quite dynamic and bubbly, but now very sad and worried at the person ive become. My predicament is so complicated and very difficult to precis as it involves a lengthy and costly fight with Mortgage Express, who have been so beastly, ruthless and dishonest with me. I realise how extremely busy you must be but i desperately need help and would be so very grateful if you could grant me the mitzvah of any contact,

yours sincerely,

Comments

• whitewing
    whitewing Posts: 11,852 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I can appreciate your distress but it is a very bad idea to come onto a public forum and say that you can't fight any more. That will virtually guarantee that the company will pile on the pressure to make you cave in. I suggest you delete the contents of your original post, and set up a new post with some details of what you need help for. You will get help on these forums but can't promise that Martin himself will pop by. I am sure you can appreciate there are a lot of requests for his personal help.
    :heartsmil When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because these weirdos are your true family.
  • _Andy_
    _Andy_ Posts: 11,150 Forumite
    Options
    Why on earth is it relevant that you're Jewish?
  • magpiecottage
    magpiecottage Posts: 9,241 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    _Andy_ wrote: »
    Why on earth is it relevant that you're Jewish?

Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like a variation on the Nigerian Diplomat theme.

The process is the same regardless, though - complain to Mortgage Express, if you do not get the answer you want then you have six months to go to FOS. It costs a couple of stamps - which will be cheaper if you buy them before they go up on 29 April.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure