car loans

i bought a car from carcraft and have 2 finances on it which ive been told is not right the main online finance after 3yrs is charging me nearly £900 for adminstration charges for paying them by cheque instead of standing order but they only inform of these charges once a year reason i stopped paying by standing order was cam belt broke after warranty run out cost £800 for repair so 1 month in arrears which i paid later but then charged me £900 for admin charge and every time they send me a letter £15 does this claim bank charges apply too car finance companies because im paying £8500 for £4000 at vaux vectra and this is worring me because im stuck with it till 04 05 2008 and paid nearly £2000 on repairs for this car and the finance comPanY dont care ..any advice DELBOY PS I FEEL A RIGHT MUG:eek:

Comments

• If you are looking for unsecured loans then come to Poor Credit Unsecured Loans because we can search the right deal for you. Through our beneficial search you can borrow any amount from the most trusted lenders. Use your money for any purpose as for consolidating your debts, for personal or business purpose etc. Poor Credit Unsecured Loans finds amazing rate of interest and you can choose the most suitable one.
  • Welcome to Car Loans For Bad Credit. We specialize in arranging loans for people with bad credit or those who have faced bankruptcy or county court judgment. Most of the lenders bank on your credit score. But credit score is not at all a problem with us. We believe in offering efficient services to our customers. You will find that the services we offer are not only professional but there is also a personal touch.

The team of experts that we have at Car Loans For Bad Credit is extremely professional. And at the same time, the professionals are very polite and courteous. They will listen to you patiently and answer all your queries. Our experts will also give you tips to improve your credit score.
  • scotsgirl_3
    scotsgirl_3 Posts: 1,618 Forumite
    Hi

You say that you have two finance agreement on the car - who are they these with an how much are they for? Are you sure that it isn't one agreement for the car and one for some sort of add on - carcraft are very fond of selling Gap insurance and extended warranties, which are normally done as an entirely seperate agreement.

With regards to your charges, its difficult to say without knowing more info. I suspect from the sound of things that if you are paying by cheque your payments are getting there late, which may be why you are having these added. it's worth trying to claim back however finance companies arenn't under teh same scrutiny as banks, and you really need to identify why you are getting them added in the first place. When is your payment due, and when are you sending the cheques off?
  • tom188
    tom188 Posts: 2,330 Forumite
    Please note posts #2 and #3 by clark1 are :spam:. Please could somebody report them to abuse as I am unable to.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure