We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Boots Product Testing Panel

Options

Comments

• masha
    masha Posts: 95 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Facial serum showing.
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    masha wrote: »
    Facial serum showing.

theres an interesting note on the instructions of this one....once you have completed the trial you will be required to send the empty tube back to boots in the prepaid envelope....

not seen that from them before....
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • Bedtimebear
    Options
    Hi,

I have just called boots, as hadnt every heard anything, a very nice lady confirm my details and I'd joined 26th July 2010, she advised that I would be next on the list to join the pannel in the next few months. Hope it worth the wait.

BTB :rotfl:
    **Thank to all MSE who save me money with vouchers/ freebies & competitions ***
  • Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    Options
    01/02/2013U101007- Cooling Gel
    01/02/2013U100632- Red Lipgloss
    01/02/2013UT7755-Bath Sprinkle
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
  • paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,431 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I am not getting any trials anymore except for those in the evaluation suite, which I can't do. I emailed them a few weeks back but got no reply. Not sure what's gone wrong.cant see any of those u have just listed
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,986 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I am not getting any trials anymore except for those in the evaluation suite, which I can't do. I emailed them a few weeks back but got no reply. Not sure what's gone wrong.cant see any of those u have just listed

They never seem to answer emails, I always call them.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,431 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    They never seem to answer emails, I always call them.

Thanks, I might do that, then I can ask what is happening now
  • Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    Options

They are pretty good at replying if I contact them.
    I did contact them a while ago as I was not even getting trials to apply for and they apologised and said there had been a glitch (for quite a few I think, it was being looked at and then rectified, but don't forget now the trials they display are more tailored to each member so it could be that some trials are not suitable to all, definitely worth contacting the again though [EMAIL="Evaluation.Suite@boots.co.uk"]Evaluation.Suite@boots.co.uk[/EMAIL])
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
  • Bunnygirl
    Bunnygirl Posts: 387 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

Same as mine dont see any now and none on my mums account.
    I would like to be a glow-worm.
    A glow-worm's never glum.
    Its hard to be downhearted when the sun shines out your bum.
  • avvie
    avvie Posts: 6,520 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I sign up to any trials i get but still for months not had one sent through the post. I guess people get there before me lol!
    October2022 Wins -2 ~Tshirt x2 2022 Wins ~ 5 *TShirtx3*7UP*ChupaChupsBundle
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport