Options

Comments

• bella165
    bella165 Posts: 13,127 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    emlivisla wrote: »
    feelunique.com
    The winner of our @JPGaultier Classique 20th Anniversary Collection is @bella165. Congratulations!
    :j:beer: thats me :) was shocked to have won and its my largest twitter win in 7 years :) good luck every one :) and thank you for posting x:T
    Replies to posts are always welcome, if they are done in the correct manner. If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • emlivisla
    emlivisla Posts: 167 Forumite
    Options
    JC Le Roux

Thank you for all your entries & retweets – we are happy to announce that the iPad2 & pink case winner is @Murray7Helen congratulations!
  • emlivisla
    Options
    Mark Hill ‏
    Thanks to all that entered our BAFTA nominee goody bag comp! The winner is *drumroll* @jayce_b CONGRATS! Please DM us your details :)
  • worriedmum46
    worriedmum46 Posts: 345 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    @BeautyatTesco I was picked as a winner on Friday of a Beauty at Tesco twitter comp - as they are not following me I have tweeted them asking them to follow - but so far 3 days later they have not - any ideas how I should take this forward?

Thanks for all your help.
    January 2012 Debenhams Goodie Bag and Conor Maynard Tickets (= happy teenage daughter!).

Thanks to all who post, and GL to all who try!!
  • emlivisla
    Options
    maybe you could try emailing Tesco customer service? https://www.tescohelp.com/tesco/forms/cs_form.html
  • emlivisla
    Options
    LG Electronics UK ‏
    Congratulations to today's winner!! @kirsty22xx :)

i think this was jessie j tickets...
  • emlivisla
    Options
    boohoo.com
    Congratulations @mrstracey1972 you are today's #TotesTuesday winner! DM us to claim your prize!
  • emlivisla
    Options
    PastaGarofaloUK

@beavan68 Well done, Eleanor won some Garofalo Pasta! Please send your address & contact number to jess@panachepr.com :)
  • emlivisla
    Options
    BeautyBlogUK
    @dinglefoot congratulations you have been picked at random as our competition winner! A direct message is on its way to you :)
  • emlivisla
    Options
    Cherie@Kiddie Wow
    @carolrog123 congratulations you are the winner of the £25 vouchers. Please email us at shop@kiddiewow.co.uk
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure