day you was born certificate

Options
anyone know is there a web site that i could make one and print off

Comments

• Valentina2
    Options
    Hi Kathrynt,
    It´s the "day you were born", not "was" born. I wouldn´t want you to make a grammatical mistake on the certificate. It sounds like a good idea. Maybe if you search google for the birth date in question you might come up with some interesting news then you could make your own certificate.
    Good look with this project.
    Valentina
  • cheekymole
    cheekymole Posts: 3,416 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Kathryn,

Try HERE

Could be a bit long winded but useful I think

Sorry Kathryn but only a couple of the links work but a good start nevertheless
    I haven't got one!
  • Sharra
    Sharra Posts: 751 Forumite
    Options
    You inspired me to add this into my son's bday hamper - I found this software for which you can download a 7 day free trial.
    http://www.mysoftwaredepot.co.uk/on-this-day-in-history.htm
    Its pretty cool :)

I have just found out tho that when printing it sticks a huge 'TRIAL VERSION' across it - still the info on there can be copied over :)
  • michelle11
    Options
    I have spent a long time looking on the internet for the best day you were born certificates/keepsakes i found this site nicnax.org.uk i got to up load a couple of pictures, and there was a good choice of designs. when i got it i was amazed at the quality. check it out.
  • mary-op
    mary-op Posts: 3,605 Forumite
    Options
    I did a folder for my sons birthday a few years back with details of what his christian name meant, and surname, details of where he was born, what toys were around, news etc. Most of it I got from different web sites as some were better than others I found. I want to do similar for my twin grandchildren -they're 18 this christmas......trouble is I can't remember half the sites so have to start all over again..............I'd found a really good site giving the star sign, what it meant i.e.personality etc. and where the planets were at the time and even a tree as well as the gemstone for his birthdate. Really must get my act together on this.
    Thanks for that link............that will be a real help with a lot of things:)
    I would be unstoppable if only I could get started !

(previously known as mary43)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport